Everyone needs a website. Maybe you’re in the process of getting one; maybe you’ve got one already, and it’s not working as well as you think it should be, or you’re just ready to grow your business and web presence.
But your website isn’t magic! It won’t bring in business by itself. So many folks think that “put up a website” equals “sell product, make money”; it’s the reason there’s such an emphasis on search engine marketing (SEM) and search engine optimization (SEO). I’m calling bullshit. I’ll show you how to see through the smoke and mirrors and create a website that works for you and your message.
- What web strategy is, why it’s important, and why it should be part of your marketing plan
- The importance of killer content and why you need to give ’em something to talk about
- What honest search engine optimization and search engine marketing are really about, and what to look for if you hire someone to help
- How to breathe new life into your site and make it work for your message
And you’ll leave with a free step-by-step guide for creating practical, effective web strategy (that’s fun, too!), including tools for creating a web-centric marketing plan and the key metrics you should watch for and work with.
A word from the workshop leader, Danielle Nelson of Life Unconstrained.
Hi! I’m Dani. I’m a solar-powered web designer, teacher, and strategist, and I have a passion for helping folks with big ideas and visions that will change the world. I create websites and strategies that help you boost your signal, reach the people you’re meant to reach, and help those you’re meant to help.
* Donations are accepted in appreciation of Dani presenting this workshop.
Details and RSVP